  ----- Original Message -----
  From: wmoores@watervalley.net
  To: iris@hort.net
  Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2003 6:56 PMSubject: [iris] SHOW:NMLISYours truly
had Best Specimen with his own creation of VIOLET SHIMMER! :-)
  I also had the best seedling, described as a greyed lavender bi-tone with a
fiery red
  beard.

  Billie Lynn Jones won the AIS Silver Medal and Truman Scarborough won the
  Bronze Medal.

  It was tiring for some of the old folks like me, but it was a lot of fun,
too.

  Walter Moores
  Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8