Re: RE: LA: Bajazzo (was TB: Frustrated, explain this one to me)

Niel,

Just for the record the 'error' was not in Schreiner's catalog.  It was
merely Schreiner's that alerted me to the 'problem'.

The online catalog in question does have many typo's and errors that I am
aware of but they were mostly cultivars I wasn't interested in so I didn't
care.

Anyway, the only issue in my mind is if there are in fact two cultivars with
the same name that should be remedied, and I do not under any circumstance
want to shell out money for the LA.

Christian
ky