Re: Re: HYB: Identifying pink carriers

linda,

seems to me like Immortality's pedigree should provide some clues about his
pink genes.  (his pink jeans, a him in pink jeans, hmm...)

IMM pedigree is close to something that I'm interested in.  From what I'm
reading in the pedigree that I worked up it looks like IMM comes down from
more of a yellow line than a pink line.

Also, Betty Wilkerson has used IMM and I think she works toward pink and
rebloom, she may be able to offer some insight.

Dunno if it helps,
Christian
ky