Re: Re: IB: Raspberry Blush

Dear Linda,
     RASPBERRY BLUSH is very healthy & a great bloomer. It has 10 stalks this
year with 3, I think, buds each. I usually write down how many buds, but this
time I only wrote down the number of stalks (10). Nice pink bloom. Has been
blooming all week right out there by my mail box. Medium size bloom, not at
large a flower as GOLDEN MUFFIN (7 stalks with 3 buds each) or  OKLAHOMA
BANDIT (5 stalks with 3 buds each). The only one with more stalks, so far, is
FAKIR'S FIRE  (MTB) with 15 stalks. However, GRANDMA'S PEACH, unknown iris
from my grandma who died in 1969) TB, 36 " tall, E - M,  has 26 stalks in one
bed, 9 in another, & 6 in a third bed. Let me know if you would like a
rhizome. The more I give it away, the more it blooms & spreads.
     Annette Milch, Lexington, Kentucky, USA, zone 5/6 this year 6.President
of the BGIS, Show May 11, 2003.