Re: Re: HYB: Celebration Song seedlings

Hi Linda,

I just went to a meeting of the local Hosta club.  they had a speaker who
breeds Hostas.  Very interesting as he is trying to increase and extend the
length of bloom on Hosta.  One of the things he does is to take pollen from
spring blooming and cross with fall blooming and reverse.  Has anyone
thought of doing that with Iris?

Char Region 8