Re: SHOW:NMLIS

There are two pictures of VIOLET SHIMMER already in the Mallorn
Archives.  Just search on Violet Shimmer.  These are both close-
ups and do not show the branching of this iris.   This stalk had three
open with no interference of stalk or leaves.

The photo of the seedling is still in the camera.  Billie Lynn Jones
has a digital camera and may show pictures of our show later.

Dana, over the years I have entered three of my introductions that
made 'Queen.'

It has been published in the show reports that LEMON CHESS has
been  a queen several times.

It is a great feeling, too,  to read that one of yours won the best
specimen in a show somewhere.

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8