cult: God's Handiwork & NOID Blue - Victoria Falls

Message text written by INTERNET:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Chuck Chapman wrote

>This look more like Victoria Falls to me rather then God's Handiwork.<

Chuck thanks so much - I was slightly bewildered considering you are in
Canada and this NOID Blue had just bloomed way down here south.

I compared the 3 photos and agree - this is probably Victoria Falls, which
does does jingle just a little in my mind.  I had never heard of God's
Handiwork and the two are so similar that lighting, etc could  make the
difference in color.

It will still remain a no-identification iris until I can compare the real
plant & flower.

Thanks for the clue.

Mickey Corley
Bethany, OK -  Center of Oklahoma USA