Re: Re: SHOUTING in e-mail

We also unscribed to this because of you e-mail,Did you ever hear about
finding out why before you blow   off  at us????

----- Original Message -----
From: Jan Clark
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 5:49 AM
To: iris@hort.net; iris-digest@hort.net
Subject: OT: Re: [iris] SHOUTING in e-mail

please stop typing in
>upper case. In e-mail, this is referred to as shouting and is considered to
>be
>ill mannered and rude. And I'm sure you don't mean to be either one!
>Please,
>lower case, as I'm typing right now! Thank you. . .

I don't know about others, but I find things written in upper case extremely
difficult to read quickly. I usually scan through my e-mail fairly quickly,
and I am sure many others do too.
For someone new to the net, these conventions take a while to pick up. I
believe there are sites that give tips on netiquette.
Cheers, Jan Clark, in Aus