Re: CULT: borers

Laurie,

Take my advice,  don't even hesitate and get the merit on. I put on the
granules less chance to get myself cancer from spreading it.  Wear a hospital
mask. I have had my beds devasted from the get go from the borer and tried
the organic ways to fight it. Merit is the only answer after 5 years of
trying allthe others last year i used it and it was great!! almost no borer
at all.

Doreen F. McCabe
176 Carlisle Rd.
Westford,  Ma   01886