Re: SHOUTING in e-mail

Bill, don't tease about caps.  They really are very annoying, altho I did not
write the  protests , I certainly agree with them.  Of course there are
typewriters that write only in caps.  I think they make labels -- but  I
remember those from  ancient days!  It is amazing how difficult  caps are to
read!  It takes more spacing between words to make it possible.   Rosalie nr
Baltimore, USA  zone        - a Spring 7 with SDBs deciding to bloom!