Re: SHOUTING in e-mail

It seems to me, we as a group, could be a little more sensitive to a members
needs.  This person is apparently new to the computer, computer language, has
not typed in 40 some odd years and is visually impaired. I too, can relate to
some of these problems. I am sure a similar situation will arise and I am
hoping that maybe it could be handled differently now and in the future. I
know there is a way of setting the text on one's computer to a larger font
size for the receiving readers email. Perhaps, someone could post this method
to solve the problem to the new member rather loss a new member - what a
shame.
Just my opinion and my thoughts,

MARGIE BROWN, NY zone 7