OT: Differences between the spoken and written word!

Hi Everyone -Just wanted to add to the discussion on 'netiquette' ... I think it helps to keep in mind that the printed word doesn't necessarily come across like the spoken one.  The reader can't see the writer's expression or hear the writer's voice, and a newcomer might be intimidated - or even angered - by what he sees only in print (and especially if he or she isn't familiar with our collective 'scintillating' personalities ;-) I sincerely hope Rolla will consider returning... Linda BartellRegion 6, Zone 6a - MIllbartell@yahoo.com