HYB: ?yellow/pink patterns

Yikes - after wading through TWOI chapters on pigments and genetics once
again, I am ready to give up trying to understand all this and just
play.  When the book was published, 'they' didn't know what was going on
with inheritance of yellow pigment patterns, but did know that instead
of the "simple" inheritance of anthocyanins, there are <three> separate
yellow loci.  And did not know whether or not there is a yellow/pink
inhibitor.

All I want to know is how to get rid of the pink/yellow in standards &
rims to get a newer, better adapted to my garden version of MAGIC
MAN...  Where to put pollen from WHO'S YOUR DADDY,STUNNING SERENADE,
STUNNING, MOST STUNNING, SO FINE, LOVE THE SUN, FOREIGN NIGHT (the light
rimmed ones that are doing ok this year).

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8