Re: HYB: Immortality, pink & orchid?

Thank you so much Neil - after re-reading TWOI <and> your post, I
finally understand what is going on with these IMM X CSONG babies.  I
think.  For the moment... <g>  By going thru each of the pieces for me,
I think I can now do a Punnett "cube"  - ackk.

In addition to the majority of light yellow (cream) seedlings and white
ones, there are also a few that are definitely yellow, although not as
strongly yellow as, for example, HARVEST OF MEMORIES.  I'm guessing that
means they got two YYs?

Looks like there is even going to be a pink one from the delayed
germination kids from this cross!

Let's hope some of that knowledge will translate to other crosses.  This
sure has turned out to be a good educational cross!  and hopefully all
this discussion about this specific cross has been helpful to some of
the other daubers out there.

Thanks again Neil.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8