Re: SHOUTING in e-mail

Hi Rolla,

We are all getting older and may face the same things.  One thing that will help
you, is there is a way and you can check with your provider of internet service,
to set you email so you do a spell check before sending you email. You don't have
to remember.  The system does it automatically.   That helps a lot.  You feel good
about the email and it can be understood by the recipient.

Char Region 8