Re: CULT: borers

Laurie,

The Bayer White Grub control I recommended says 2 tablespoons pre 10 sq. ft
or 1 1/4 C per 100 sq. feet.  Mark out a 5 ft by 5 ft spot with chalk and
broadcast the material.  In this case 1T.  Take a close look and then use
that as a guide.  It is systemic so it will stay in the soil all season.

This material is 65% Merit.

Good Luck.  Char region 8