Re: OT: Differences between the spoken and written word!

while you make a valid point Linda, the comments I saw about the caps were
tactful enough, and I have seen more than one case where a person got
explosive over something that was stated in the most polite manner even face
to face.

My experience online has always been that if the person gets mad because you
ask them to switch down to caps it's because they have a personality to be
contrary in the first place.  I want all the friends I can get, but...