To make text on screen larger

Hi all,

On our computer, to make text on screen look bigger,
you go to the bar at the top of the screen, hit

View,  choose

Text Size,  choose

Funny how prickly people can be online, but we can't
see each others' faces or hear voice intonations,
so it's easier to read-into things.  Also when you're
starting messing with the internet, it's scary to
most of us.