OT: Real boring stuff re no-mail and what I do

I have my account set to 'digest'.

Still, I don't want to come back after the convention to see 20 digests.

So... I have set up my travelling 'Yahoo!' account to pull e-mails out of my home accounts. Yahoo! allows up to two separate e-mail accounts to be monitored this way, with the messages either remaining on the home server or being removed from that server. I set up my Yahoo! account to remove all messages from my home account when I'm travelling.

When I'm travelling, I open up my Yahoo! account on any computer (my laptop in this circumstance) and get my messages.

Since this is very little detail on a very boring subject, people who are interested in pursuing this line should contact me off list.

Sandy Ives in Ottawa (who received the bulletin yesterday and promptly spent the rest of the day burning off foliage)
z4bish and seven days behind the normal season - reticulata bloom only