Re: SHOUTING in e-mail

In a message dated 4/28/03 13:08:59 Eastern Daylight Time,
gmbeasley@mindspring.com writes:

> >It seems to me, we as a group, could be a little more sensitive to a
> members
> >needs.  This person is apparently new to the computer, computer language,

I think jan was very unoffensive and whoever, got a little overreacting ..
hey we have al been there. and they are stil on the list so lets let it go.
BTW i am on  another list and I brag about how nice this list is to each
other. Let me tell you that dog list is nasty nasty. Mostly now I lurk.
but i always feel welcome here.
Bill,  putting on my  HAT to go out and weed some.

Doreen F. McCabe
176 Carlisle Rd.
Westford,  Ma   01886
gardenhous@aol.com