Re: ot - - help need to go no mail

To set yourself to No Mail:
2. click on "Sign in" in the upper right corner, using your Yahoo login and
password.
3. Click on "My Groups" near thetop right, just above the blue bar.
4. Click on "Edit My Groups"
5. In the well on the right click on the arrow and select "No Mail/Web Only",
then click "Save Changes"
6. Exit Yahoo.

These are the directions I got from John Jones some while ago, and it works
just fine for me.  When I want to get back to having the e-mail every day I
follow the same procedure through step #4, then select the box for e-mail
regularly.

Arnold

Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE