ADMIN: Shouting

Well, Rolla Eich has unsubscribed from the list. I don't blame anyone for anything they said, and don't personally think that anything was said in a way that should have caused affront by the reader.

However, this does point out, as several have mentioned, that (to mangle an old homily) words are beheld in the eye of the reader, and we have to be very careful about what we say in situations like this, particularily with a new subscriber.

This does, however, bring up a point I try to make periodically:

LEAVE THOSE SORTS OF THINGS TO ME TO HANDLE. (grin)

It is not that I don't appreciate help, I do, on some things. But, it is often much better for me to handle things like this, and I mostly do it off list. If I cause someone to leave the list, I have only me to blame. If something or someone is bugging you, write to me, that is one of the reasons I am here.

Admittedly, I don't always clue into a problem right away. With all I have going on I don't always read every post. I don't mind at all if someone writes to me to wake me up to something that is going on.

John | "There be dragons here"

http://www.AISGiftShop.com

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay) Fremont, California, USA Director, American Iris Society

Subscribe to iris@hort.net by sending:
Subscribe iris