CULT: Leaf Rot

Hello All:

I've posted a pictue of this stuff on Iris Photos (I hope) and would be happy
to send a picture to anyone who can't get it there.

I wrote about this last year.  At first the leaves look sort of wet especially
where the new leaves are emerging.  The leaves then turn brown and start to
rot.  Somethimes the leaves just sort of dry up.  Last year Iris Talkers
thought it might have been frost, which could still be likely as we have had a
very cold April but I tend to think it is something more than that.

If I don't clip the leaves it will work itself down to the leaf base and into
the rhizome.

Any help will be appreciated.

Sandra Archibald
Southern Oregon