TB:SA:PHOTO: Randy's purple

(Iris photos won't let me respond or log in or anything)

I see what you're saying about the proportion of the falls, however, I would
disagree.  If you look at the flower as a whole, including the flounces you
get a very nice equilateral triangle.  I think that is probably what would
have to be considered ideal if y'all want to have nearly horizontal falls.

I like it a lot, the color is rich and even.  The form is appealing.  And I
usually like my flounces to be a different color from the beard/fall/ rest
of the flower, so they can be seen and appreciated.  Your seedling doesn't
need that.  Although if it was me, I'ld still like the falls to curl down a
little more <g>.  Still nice.