Re: CULT: rot

.I would suggest you lift the plants, scrape out the rot and treat with either 50/50 bleach and water or 1t. antibacterial soap to 1 gal. water, and replant.

Thanks Linda!  But should I ,or COULD I, wait until after bloom to do this?  Seems to me like that would be the natural time to lift the plant, even tho i'm not planing to divide it.  Plus, our show is scheduled early this year, and we may need all the blooms we can muster.