Re: CULT: Borers& transportation for study

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003 22:38:17 EDT Gardenhous@aol.com writes:
> In a message dated 4/29/03 20:25:10 Eastern Daylight Time,
> jijones@usjoneses.com writes:
> > Would you want to be the one that was responsible for opening up a
> new area
> >
> Oh yes they do!!! and John NO
> However if I could get them to all wiggle into a bait box, I would
> seal it up
> and send them to .........France.
> Doreen F. McCabe

Good points made by John and Doreen this morning regarding list
responsibilities and suggestions. Much the same as my private thoughts
many months ago during the discussions about the need for commercial
nursery license. Or how to go about circumventing those same
requirements. If we take our garden environments and flowers seriously,
why would we deal with a non licensed source? A trade is a trade and lots
of my special favorites came that way. But when it comes to purchasing
plants by mail a customer better check the validity of the business they
choose to send their money to.

Oh, sorry got sidetracked on one of those "responsibility" soap boxes!
Actually Doreen I just meant to reply to your post about the last line of
your message.....I'll help with postage if you can gather them up!

Char Randall
Melba, ID
Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!