ADMIN: Smacking Self

Consider me to be slapped around smartly by myself.

I owe an apology to our French subscribers and to the list in general.

It is a policy of our list to *not* make political comments, and my follow-up comment about borers and snails was clearly politically biased, and I apologize to the list for forgetting my own policies.

I think by reading this post the others who have posted similiarly will understand that they made a mistake.

Again, my apologies.

John | "There be dragons here"