Re: RE: Mailing Pollen

<<I think I would be sure to include a note explaining what was inside just
to avoid starting a scare if it got opened by the wrong party.>>

Since when does the Post Office x-ray or fluoroscope the millions of
letters that pass through their collective hands every day????? Just put the
anthers in an envelope and mail the dang thing. There will be NO problem as
long as you have the proper postage.

Been there......done it...........dozens of times!!

Dave Silverberg
Molalla, Oregon USA, zone 7/8ish
V.P. Archivist/Historian HIPS