CULT: Bloom update

Things are just getting started here but based on my observations it
could be a strange season.  The problem/dilemma:  TB's are blooming on
10-12" stalks.  The only solution I can come up with is that the
unusual, rains for 3 days, wind blows for 5 (repeat) temps. in the 70's
during the day and 30's at night (repeat) weather cycle might have an
effect on stalk size?  Last year was also exceptionally dry for us so
could this be a cause?  Any ideas or brainstorms (Rather than a storm
I'm only getting sort of a trickle) would be appreciated.  Is anyone
else having the same phenomenon?

Well after my incessant babbling, now to the iris:

THOSE WITH STALKS:
TACT
HELGA'S HAT (IB)
ELSA SASS (TB or IB?  If a TB the stalk is only about 5 inches tall)
TOKAY
GIBSON GIRL (TB right?  If a TB the stalk is only about 9 inches tall.
I am beginning to wonder if I am seeing things because it just doesn't
seem possible.  If I get around to it I might post pictures to
iris-photos.  This sort of thing has never happened in my gardens
before)

THOSE IN BUD/BLOOM:
ICED LEMONADE (SDB)
Unk. SDB