Re: CULT: plant bed covers

Thanks for the bed cover info.  I don't suppose you have ever used one of
those ultra light weight types that protect against insects, have you?  I
wouldn't mind one that cut a bit more light out, but heavier material
requires more support.  None would be fun in my wind, but I'm seeing tiny,
tiny grasshoppers already.