Day Glow

       I got two great gifts in one day.  First I thought I had died and gone
to heaven when I found the iris-photo spot.  Mmm wish I had found it last
winter.  Too busy to really enjoy it right now.  Maybe in August.  The second was
the blooming of Day Glow.  I thought it was dead but today I saw this
luscious deep apricot bloom and when I hunted around for a marker, sure enough it was
Day Glow.  I just had to have it after the Oklahoma convention.  I thought it
had the most unusual beard color ever.  The beard doesn't have that burnt
sienna look here but I am happy.  The iris I just had to have after the Dallas
convention was Northern Mist.  I do have a nice clump but no buds so far but it
is still early.  Also I got a jolt of Jolt.  And last but not least my first
PCI bloomed today.  It was a very ruffled white.  Another seedling is showing
color and of course they will trade pollen whatever the color because there are
so few varieties of them.
Barbara Null
Tyler, TX