CULT: Spring bloom times are ahead of schedule

I've been hearing from a few on the west coast, that spring bloom is ahead
of schedule.   Generally, in my garden, my peak bloom is around Mother's day
or the first of May.     I always have some early tall bearded starting
about the same time as IB's, and stalks are beginning to show all over.
Because it's just the 3rd day in April, it sure looks early.  Here's another
signal:  my Lilacs are blooming.   I've used Lilacs from my garden in the
artistic section of our show... so they're blooming at least 3 weeks early.
What is everyone else experiencing?
Kitty, Northern Calif.