Re: TB-OT-Bio Lynn Stucker

In a message dated 4/3/04 4:23:09 PM Eastern Standard Time, drlynn@wi.rr.com

> They are Round Table and Desrango.  Can anyone help me
> with information about these , including colors, height, or any other
> pertinent info you have.

Hi Lynn,

Welcome to our iris round table.

ROUND TABLE is a Joe Ghio 1987 TB introduction.  Description is mid-brown
standards; falls bright gold with brown stitching; yellow beards; 38 inches tall;

Are you sure of the spelling of "Desrango?"  I don't find that name.  The
closest name is DESCANSO (Corlew 96) Pink TB 36 in.  Or maybe DESPERADO (Keppel
79) BB 26 in., Yellow with greyed violet edges on falls.  I thought it might be
"Durango" but I didn't find that name either.

Dorothy Willott in Northern Ohio, Zone 5 or 6