Re: OT BIO: Seana

Thanks, Adam!  It's always good to hear from another successfully graduated homeschooler!  Can I ask what you do  - for a living?

How long have you been interested in iris and how did you get interested in them?  Despite my blatant interest in iris and other flowers none of my kids are into irises . . .
--
Seana
Colorado Zone 4-5

Welcome Seana (Shawna)! :-)

Congratulations on homeshooling, first of all.  I am a homeschool graduate, and it is not the easiest thing to do, but your kids will benefit from it!

I hope you enjoy your lurking. . . I do!  You will find Iris Photos to be addictive.  I don't know if that should be a sad thing, or happy, because it consumes a lot of my time too! :-)

Welcome again. . .

Adam
Region 6
Zone 4.5 Michigan