HYB: Whole Cloth...

Well, folks, although nearly all the TB cultivars I grow that have WHOLE
CLOTH in the pedigree seem to do better than average here, seems like a
lot of the few seedlings I planted last year from WHOLE CLOTH have died.

Must prove something, but I'm not sure what....

...maybe that breeding really tough irises is not as easy as I'd hoped.

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8