COMP: New Iris Moose Site

Happy Moose Gardens

I wish to invite everyone to the new Iris Moose web site.  Actually, Iris
Moose has been incorporated into the new Happy Moose Gardens web site.  We
have been without a personal web site for the past two years while I focused
on building sites for other gardeners.  However, I finally took some time to
get the Happy Moose back up and running so that we can share our gardening
passion with others, too.

The Iris Moose site was originally set up to show some or my iris photography.
It is now expanding as our interest in irises continues to grow. The direct
link to the iris section of Happy Moose Gardens is
http://happymoosegardens.com/irises/iris_moose.htm.  The photo galleries have
been updated a bit from the old site to include a few more images.  The pop-up
images have also been made larger to reveal more detail, the web page code is
cleaner, and the pages load faster.

It won't be long before the irises start blooming here in central North
Carolina.  Then I am off to Oregon and Washington to tour the great iris
gardens out there.

Have a great week everyone,

Bobby Baxter
Happy Moose Gardens