Re: AD: New Moose Iris Site

Have fun in iris heaven - & if you make more video, how about showing
the base of the plant?  All the way down to the dirt.

Been meaning to tell you that one of your videos was running
continuously at the Region 7 Feb potluck.  Beautiful!  The sound was
turned way down, and we were making a lot of racket, so I couldn't hear
what you were saying, but sure did enjoy the photography.  I think it
was the Virginia convention?

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8