COMP: Having to leave temporarily.

     I am having to leave the list for now.  I am going to be planning to
come back after getting another ISP.  AOL is crashing the system constantly with
"database updates" that kick me off line.  This is happening more and more.
Their support is telling me that I am going to have to change settings in
Windows to stop their "updates" but I am not going to do such a thing.  If anyone
needs to reach me, you can at BigAlligator@aol.com until further notice.
     On an Iris note, I still have a bloom on Iris albicans.

Mark A. Cook
BigAlligator@aol.com
USDA Zone 8b   Sunset Zone 28
Dunnellon, Florida USA.