Re: AIS: Bulletin

John, thanks for clearing up my confusion about the expiration date printed on
the bulletin label.   In the busyness of other things to do, I kind of forgot
about it until I read your message passed along from Mike Lowe.  But it did
seem strange that we were getting the bulletin even though, according to the
label, our membership expired last year yet that was not the date on the
previous bulletin label.  Mystery solved.  Thank you again.
Arnold

Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250