AIS: Bulletin and Membership Secretary

I got a little of my last post wrong. Mike ask to send this out, and my apologies to Anne Lowe (who is a friend and will surely forgive me)

Mike says:

A quick update on John Jones note on the AIS Bulletin, Mike Lowe is not the
AIS Interim memsec, just the "In Case of Need--Break Glass" computer Geek.

Anne Lowe is the interim Membership Secretary and can be reached at
<anne@worldiris.com> or 804-265-8198. She has just completed the backlog of
renewals, address changes and new memberships. Those who missed the April
Bulletin due to Mary Brown's untimely death will receive the April issue in
a make-up mailing.

The AIS membership phone number is being switched to a 'forward call' to our
number (should happen any old day now!) and the AIS membership mail is being
forwarded to us regularly. Reports, mailing labels and membership lists
should go out on schedule in the next few days.

The AIS Registrar/Recorder's side of the house is a bit behind, however!

Anne Lowe
Interim membership secretary

Mike & Anne Lowe
AIS Registrar/Recorder