Re: Re: HYB: seed germination

I started a second chilling cycle yesterday, I threw the whole burito
outside where the temps are still touching 00C at night.  This will
hopefully speeden germination.  I'd like to avoid late fall germination
because the seedling will never make it through.

How and when do you fertilize your seedlings ?