Re: HYB: seed germination

<How and when do you fertilize your seedlings ?

They went from burritos into plastic 4 cell paks (like bedding annuals
come in) in a potting soil/sand mix.  The potting soil is from a local
greenhouse and has some nutrients added already.  I immediately started
watering them with Miracle Gro with complete trace nutrients, then
alternated between Miracle Gro and water as I felt like it as seeds

That's Miracle Gro all purpose plant food 15-30-15 with molybdenum and
zinc.  The other Miracle Gro and Sam's Deep Feeding (both are 10-52-10)
have some trace elements, but not molybdenum/zinc.  I have no idea
whether or not that matters, but that's what I've been using.

The seedlings that are lined out now were planted in a bed amended with
crushed dolomitic limestone and 5-10-5 (or something like that).

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8