Tough AB's (Cross posted from other lists)

Christy,

So far the following has made it through the coldest Canadian winter
that I can recall in a long time.  We had good snow cover this year
though.  The only fatality so far has been RAMAYANYA.  I'm quite amazed
that they all with stood several months of cold rainy conditions before
the snow finally showed up.  As to whether these will make it through a
wet Spring and bloom  in late May is beyond me but the foliage is green
and the rhizomes are hard.  Encouraging news !!  I'll be using the
pollen for SA and 1/4 bred crosses :-)

Banglagesh
Lady Mohr
Kiosk