Re: CULT: Botrytis

Actually it wasn't a soil treatment.  You soak the rhizomes in a solution of
of something before planting.  I have seen this on new plantings a couple of
times now and I would like to try this solution.

It is supposed to go down here to 9 degrees tonight, yuk ! ...just when the
irises were starting to really grow.  Clarence was already about six inches

SE Manitoba