Re: CULT:speaking of leaf spot

speaking of leaf spot...

I aquired some historics from the neighbor last year, but didn't realise
until I was up to my knees in fans that her bed was heavily affected with
leaf spot.  To avoid contaminating my beds I stuck the affected rhizomes
down the hill under my raspberries.

I was walking around down there looking at the rasp canes and noticed that
all of those iris look vigorous happy and healthy.  Would the leaf spot
clear up just from relocating them?  If anything they are now in a leaf spot
'prone' area, where lots of tree leaves and other debris could fall on and
mulch them...

as a sidebar they are all also sitting in water, almost, so they may be they
type of breeders we need for rot resistance.... but I may have the cart
before the horse.....