Re: CULT: Burning worries?

I read this e-mail just a minute ago and perhaps someone has already pointed out that 5' X 5' is actually 25 square feet not ten sq. ft. 2' X 5' would have given the right area.

See you at Fresno.
Patti Region 13, WA state

Char wrote:

This is a granular material and you use 2 Tablespoons per 10
square feet. I use a hand grass seed seeder and marked out 10
square feet (5' by 5') on my drive then sprinkled the granules on the area with the seeder, until I
got the setting about right.