Re: Re: HYB: inside the pod (was on photos list

  • Subject: Re: [iris] Re: HYB: inside the pod (was on photos list
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <irisdude@msn.com>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 21:34:19 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 21:34:19 -0700

I am sorry, there was a misunderstanding...

When I said, "You can get the best most fluffiest pollen on a freshly opened
or partially opened flower early in the morning when it is still cool, and it
still will not produce a pod."

I meant, you can put the best, most fluffiest pollen on a freshly opened...