HYB: lets talk about green

someone has posted another pic of an iris that is supposedly green.

Another someone on this list has made the statement that the 'green' often
referred to in iris is just the chlorphyll green, which is what the newly
posted picture looks like to me.

Something that I think I've noted is that often those iris which claim to be
green are also rather lacking in the substance department, as compared to
say JESSE'S SONG or SILVERADO which has led me to conclude that these green
iris are merely iris so devoid of pigment and substance that they are in
effect an Invisible Man.  In essence they are a living X-ray.

Does anyone know of a 'green' iris which has substantial substance to prove
my theory wrong?

Is anybody out there working toward green iris and what approach are they
taking?

christian
ky