Re: Re: CULT: weather woes

I wonder how the three-four inches of snow piled up on my iris right now
will affect them....  I checked a few of the more vigorous fans last week
for signs of 'pregnancy' but didn't find anything....

that doggone RASPBERRY WINE thing will have another good excuse to bloom
flat anyway....

boy am I happy I got a case of the lazys when I was fixin to line out my
seedlings last week.........