COMP: ?help with webpage

I volunteered to update our website, but really don't know how to do
this stuff.  It was created using Microsoft Frontpage, which I now own.

Does anybody who has experience with webpages & Frontpage have time to
hold my hand and help me figure out how to update our site?  All I want
to do right now is shrink some photos that are already on the site that
are too big to load properly, edit some text, and add a hit counter.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8